ECE Cogemacoustic Ventilation Systems
From design through to manufacture, COGEMACOUSTIC offers turnkey solutions for ventilating underground works. The wide range of reliable, high performance products include: fans, wet and dry dust scrubbers, flameproof systems, axial smoke-removing fans, and the patented VCI (Sound-profeed Compact Fan).
- From the small 4kW T2 fan to high power machines (up to 1100kW), Cogemacoustic designs and supplies the complete range of ventilation and dust-removal systems to suit worksite environments.
- All ventilation studies are carried out in strict compliance with current regulations and environmental legislation. Working conditions are improved and customers can be rest assured to meet completion times.
- Both Cogemacoustic's steel and stainless steel fans are approved fire-resistant for up to 2 hours at 400 degrees celcius by the CTICM.
- Smoke-removal systems for tunnels and subways, installed in association with ventilation, are some examples of the fields in which Cogemacoustic have developed a high degree of expertise, from initial design work to bringing into service.
- With 40 years of experience, Cogemacoustic now possesses international references to testify about the reliability of its technology
- Primary or secondary ventilation: engineers and technicians work together to find solutions to the problems of recycling air and dust-removal.
- Each fan is subjected to strict controls and adjustments on test benches in accordance with ISO standards. Equipment reliability and safety are of utmost concern for Cogemacoustic.
- The VCI (sound-proofed Compact Fan), offers a combination of unique technical and ergonomic advantages
- Exceptional Aeraulic efficiency
- Small overall size
- Very low noise levels in operation
- Simple to maintain
- Low power consumption
- Compliance with flameproof standards
- This outstanding product is the result of the research carried out and the technological advances of engineers in mining applications.
- Ideal for ventilating mines, gassy or not, and long duration worksites
- Mining ventilation
- Road tunnels ventilation
- Hydro-power stations
- Underground storage
- Railway tunnels
- Immersed tunnels
- Tunnel refurbishment